Mild, smokey muenster cheese paired with the salty, savory taste of bacon makes any mouth happy! Make this recipe in the Red Copper Flipwich for easy cooking and clean up.
4 slices whole wheat bread
8 slices muenster cheese
4 slices of crisped, cooked bacon
1 T butter, softened
1. Place your Flipwich opened on your counter. You will be building your sandwich inside the Flipwich prior to cooking.
2. Use a butter knife and lightly coat one side of the whole wheat bread. Place butter-side down on one of the Flipwich grill plates.
3. Add two slices of muenster cheese on top of the bread slice in your Flipwich.
4. Add 2 slices of bacon on top of the cheese.
5. Top bacon with two more slices of muenster cheese.
6. Lightly butter second slice of bread on one side and top sandwich, butter-side facing out.
7. Close Flipwich and place on stovetop.
8. Heat at medium heat, until each side is golden brown and cheese is melted.
9. Repeat steps for second sandwich.
YIELDS 2 SANDWICHES