4 slices whole wheat bread, from standard size loaf
8 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
1 medium/large beefsteak tomato, thinly sliced
1 T butter softened to room temperature
1. Place your Flipwich opened on your counter. You will be building your sandwich inside the Flipwich prior to cooking.
2. Use a butter knife and lightly coat one side of the whole wheat bread. Place butter-side down on one of the Flipwich grill plates.
3. Add two slices of cheddar cheese on top of the bread slice in your Flipwich.
4. Add a layer of thinly sliced tomato to cover cheese.
5. Top tomato with two more slices of cheddar cheese.
6. Lightly butter second slice of bread on one side and top sandwich, butter-side facing out.
7. Close Flipwich and place on stovetop.
8. Heat at medium heat, until each side is golden brown and cheese is melted.
9. Repeat steps for second sandwich.
YIELDS 2 SANDWICHES